Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Hello!

I'm Maike, a freelance illustrator during the day and wannabe sewist at night. After realising that I watch to much tv in the evenings and waste time on the internet I thought I should do something more productive. So I've decided to learn to sew my own clothes. I have absolutely no sewing experience (besides some handsewn bags) which makes this quite interesting. Will I fail and give up? We'll see.

I'm also planning to draw the skirts, dresses or shirts, because... well... I like to draw.

5 comments:

  1. Hallo Kollegin!

    Als Fan Deiner Illus, verfolge ich Dein Schaffen schon eine ganze Weile. Schön zu sehen, dass Du jetzt auch unter die Näherinnen gegangen bist :) Ich bin schon gespannt, wie es weitergeht.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke! Ich werde es zumindest versuchen und hoffe im Laufe meiner Experimente besser zu werden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, na hier bleibe ich doch gern :)
    Perfekte Mischung für mich!
    Viel Spass und Erfolg
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love your work as an illustrator and now I find you sewing as well!... I think there's nothing you can't do. I love your clothes, illustrations of clothes and this blog, please continue and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cat! I think that one can learn pretty much anything these days with the internet, so that's not something special. But I enjoy the sewing and definitely want to learn more. ;)

      Delete