Thursday, 9 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everybody!


Pattern: Wiksten Tank by Wiksten
Fabric: "Cosmic Blue" by Atelier Brunette

And... I'm still busy, busy, busy.
But I saved one day before Christmas for sewing something again, so I decided to finish the Wiksten Tank that I started and had so much trouble with. After trying probably every way to do a neckline and watching several videos, I came to the conclusion that it might be a combination of the new angle of the neckline and my body measurements that concludes in the gaping. So I let it be and just finished the armholes and the hem. And to be honest, it's okay. Not perfect, but wearable.

I love the Kelly Skirt by the way! I wore it a lot during the holidays, it's just so comfy and easy to wear.

2 comments:

  1. this looks very cute and wearable! i love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It's from Atelier Brunette, a french business: http://atelierbrunette.com/fr/
      I actually wanted to add that information to my posts, but forgot it. :D

      Delete